Partial list of participating organisations
in the earlier Geominetech Symposia:
Almora Magnesite, Almora, Uttaranchal
Amtek Metal and Mining Ltd., Orissa
Atlas Copco India
Associated Cement Companies Ltd. (ACC)
Associated Stone Industries, Kotah
Autowin Systems, Pune
Balasore Alloys ...
Bharat Earth Movers Ltd. ...
Coal India Ltd. and subsidiaries ...
CMPDIL, MCL, WCL, CIL, NCL and SECL
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research ...
CUMMINS India, Pune ...
CMC Ltd., Kolkata ...
Diesel India Private Limited ...
Deepak fertilisers, ... Pune
Essel Mining and Industries Ltd. ...
FCT International ...
Gas Authorities of India Ltd. ...
Gimpex Ltd., ... Chennai
Global Mining, ... New Delhi
Gujrat Ambuja cements ...
Hindustan Aluminium Co. Ltd. ...
Hectronic India ...
Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd. ...
Indian Aluminium Co. Ltd., ... Kolkata
Indian Institutes of technology, Kharagpur/Bombay ...
Indian Institute of Management, Business Development group, ... Kolkata
Indian Metals and Ferro Alloys Ltd. ...
Indian School of Mines, ... Dhanbad
Indian Mine Managers Association
Institution of Engineers (India) ...
INCO Engg, Czech Republic ...
Indian RareEarths Ltd., ... Manavalakuruchi
Indian Explosives Ltd, ... Kolkata
IDL Industries Ltd, ... Hyderabad
Jindal Steel and Power ...
Larsen and Tubro Ltd. ...
Lafarge Cements ...
Laula University, ... Sweden
Kudremukh Iron Ore Co Ltd ...
Mining Engineers' Association,Bhubaneswar/Rourkela ... Chapters
Misrilal Mines ...
Michel Radial International ...
Mining Geological and metallurgical Institute (India)
National Aluminium Co. Ltd
National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd.
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd.
National Institute of Rock Mechanics,Kolar Gold Field,Karnatak
OCL Iron and Steel Ltd.
Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Optech Inc, Canada
OSTROJ, Chech Republic
Power Scree, UK
Promtractor JSC, Russia
Rastriya Ispat Nigam Ltd.,Vizag
Research Institue, Check Republic
SRC Projects Pvt. Ltd.
Singereni Coal company Ltd.
Skyline Minerals and Construction
Shneider Eletric, India
Surpac India Ltd.
Tafcon Projects India Ltd.
Triveni Earth Movers,Salem,Tamilnadu
Triangle Simulaton Company, Mumbai
TELCO Construction Equipment Co.Ltd.
Tractors India Ltd.
Usha Martin Ltd.
VR Steel, South Africa
V S Dempo, Goa
Vedanta Alumina, Lanjigarh, Orissa
Uranium Corporation Of India Ltd, Jaduguda, Jharkhand
For some papers selected from the earlier symposia
please visit Geominetech library. Click here
This series of annual events began in 2001 AD
Apart from that it has provided
- for the manufacturers, R & D organisations etc. to present their innovations and ideas to the executives in the industries.
- It has provided the best opportunity for the executives of the mining and related industries to learn about the latest developments
With the rapidly increasing demand for minerals in India
- one of the best opportunities for the end users of the minerals to meet the producers of minerals for their future requirements
- one of the best opportunities for the traders and investors to learn about the latest developments and future prospects.
and very low rate of increase in domestic mineral production
ENTMS 2014 (in May 2014) provides a unique opportunity
For further details please write to
- for the producers of minerals to explore new markets,
- for end users of the minerals to meet the prospective suppliers and
- for innovations to meet the gap between supply and demand.
J.K.Hota, Editor, I.M.I.J.
and Org.Secy., Geominetech Conference / Library
M.I.G. 11, Ananth Bihar Phase 2
Near D.A.V. School, Pokhriput
Bhubaneswar 751020 (India)
Telefax: +91-674-2352358 (R)
Phone: +919337300818, +919937497760, +919938648768
Back to the top
New Equipment, New Technology, Management and Safety
Please suggest additional themes to make the symposium more useful.
Back to the top
- Exploration and Mine Planning
- Quality Management, Mineral Processing and Mineral handling
- I.T.application and automation in the mineral industry
- Investment Opportunities in Indian Mining Industry
- Beach placers and off Shore Mining
- Regulatory Measures for conservation, safety, environment etc.
Important dates and rates
Please do not miss the last dates for registration and submission of the papers
The papers should be submitted in English through Email or CD.
- 5th March 2014 - Last date for receipt of abstracts (500 words)
- 14th March 2014 - Last date for intimation of acceptance.
- 25th April 2014 - Last date for the receipt of complete paper.
Concessional Advertisement Tariff for the souvenir Volume
For payments received before 31st March 2014: A4 Size
Black and white
(25% extra per additional colour)
- Cover page Back - Rs.60,000/- (US $ 1800/-for foreign advertisers)
- Front &Back Inside - Rs.50,000/- (US $ 1400/- for foreign advertisers)
- Full Page (Inner) B/W - Rs.15,000/- (US $ 500/- for foreign advertisers)
- Half Page (Inner)B/W - Rs.10,000/- (US $ 280/- for foreign advertsers)
- Quarter Page (Inner) B/W Rs. 7,000/-
Registration fees for delegates
- Upto 14th April 2014.
- Rs. 8,600/- (Indian) per participant, uptp 3 delegates
- Rs. 7,800 (Indian) per participant,if more than 3 delegates register together
- US $ 280/- per foreign delegate
- Rs. 6,500/- per participant for members of IE(I), MEAI, IMMA, MGMI, SGAT, ISMA and ISEE
- After 14th April 2014 extra
Rs. 500/- (US $ 15/- for foreign delegates) per participant
- Platinum sponsorship Rs.2,00,000/-
upto 15 delegates with name display
- Principal Sponsorship Rs. 1,00,000/-
upto 10 delegates with name display
- Corporate Sponsorship Rs.75,000/- (Indian), US $ 2000 (Foreign)
upto 6 delegates and one advertisement
Rs.50,000/- (Indian), US $ 1500 (Foreign)
upto 5 delegates and one advertisement
Expert consultancy service for mine development and expansion, including environmental management and mine closure programmes. For details write to Harold Hines Back to the top
Dubai based import house needs
For details email to Afro-Asian Minerals
- Concentrates of Copper ores, lead ores and zinc ores
- Ilmenite, Rutile and Zircon
- Iron ores of different grades and sizes
We need crushers, screens, other beneficiation and handling plants for an iron ore project in Malayasia. Intersted suppliers are requested to contact Dr.Sushant Mishra
Open your branch office to promote business in India at nominal cost. For details contact Premanand Sharma.
A few Geologists with Master's degree and thorough knowledge of theodolite triangualtion, use of total station, GPS etc. for mapping, exploration and development are needed to work in African countries. Please rush resume by email to email@example.com giving the subject as "Geologist"
Shift Engineers for cement plants. Graduates in engineering with at least one month's experience in a cement plant may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the subject as "Shift Engineers for Cement Plants"
Back to the top
Do not forget to visit
when you come to Bhubaneshwar
and many other nearby places of interest.
- The famous Shri Jagannath temple of Puri
- The famous Lingaraj temple of Bhubaneshwar
- The magnificent sun temple of Konark (even if it is in ruins) built in the 12th century AD
- The other magnificent shrines built earlier and still functional
- Khandagiri and Udayagiri caves (10 km from the conference venue)
- Japanese Buddhist shrine at Dhauli hill
Bhubaneshwar is well connected by air, rail and road.